With its light weathered gray coloration, this storage bed conveys trend-right urban farmhouse style. Thick-profiled top moulding on the tall, mansion-scale headboard lends a fresh take on a timeless design. The footboard features two storage drawers with profiled frames and dovetail construction. Bar pulls and metal straps in a dark aged bronze tone add to the rustic-yet-refined aesthetic.
- Includes king panel headboard, storage footboard and rails with roll slats
- Made with acacia wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Light weathered gray finish
- Metal straps and drawer pulls with dark aged bronze-tone finish
- 2 drawers with fully finished interior, dovetailed construction and ball bearing side glides
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring; accommodates most zero clearance adjustable bases with the addition of a bunkie board
- Mattress sold separately
- Assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|King Storage Bed
|King Storage Bed
|Item Color Key
|Russelyn King Storage Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|80.5''W x 85.5''D x 60.25''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.